Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A woman's hair

So, I am terrible about keeping up with my hair. Don't get me wrong I love the feeling of walking out of a beauty salon with a new cut, you feel brand new and invincible! But there is always the flip side, when you walk out with a sense of dread because you realize that someone has just cut your hair with a blind fold on while using a weedwhacker. I can't always blame the stylist for my disasters, I have been willing to try new things because my hair grows so stinking fast( although at times it has not been fast enough!)
So anyway, I finally got around to getting my hair done tonight and what a great experience. I will admit that I was a little nervous because I was scheduled with a male stylist and I have never gone to a man for this before but I can't wait to go back!! He was hilarious! He kept gushing about how much hair I had and at one point told me that I have the type of hair that should be done professionally every morning( I agreed to that but I don't see the manchild liking that bill). He did a great job and actually made me look forward to heading back one more time before we PCS. The first photo was the most recent I could find before the new do and then the after pics!





No comments: