Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pintrest bacon trick

Alright, I will be honest I am a pintrest junky but I have to say that I try all of the pins that I get a chance to and tonight I was able to try a trick when making bacon burgers. In the past when I have made these I have always just made an x with my bacon strips or laid them side by side and they have always fallen out but this technique allowed the bacon to stay together and for me to have a bit of bacon with every bite. So here is how I did it:
Supplies-
1 pkg of bacon, cut in half
Directions;
Take four half strips of bacon, lay the first two side by side, next place the top two(going in the opposite direction) on top of the first two. Next weave the top two strips into the bottom two( see picture). Place this on skillet and all to cook until bacon is nice and brown. Then carefully flip( TIP if you don't weave the bacon tightly it can fall apart when flipping) and allow to cook until desired doneness. These worked perfectly for our burgers and would be great for breakfast sandwiches as well! Enjoy the bacon!





No comments: