Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

This Christmas has been kindof crazy. The month of December its self was insane since I was helping bring home the unit I work for. Somehow I managed to still get everything together for Christmas. The week of Christmas brought out a few wrenches. We managed to make it to Christmas on Ice on wednesday but thursday morning began with Giggles throwing up. And since then we each got the stomach bug in one way or another with Sassy finishing us off on the morning of Christmas. Even with all the sickness we managed to have a good Christmas. We didn't get to do all of our traditions but we did make sure and write letters to Santa and leave hime some cookies and hot chocolate(hey it was -24 that night, he needed to warm up)

The kids all enjoyed opening presents while Daddy watched on Skype, what a blessing that was. It felt almost like he was there. I am so thankful he stayed up so late to chat with the kids while they opened their presents. Although I can't wait for next year when he can be with us I think we all enjoyed this year.

No comments: