Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sassy Ballet

So we had another first today. Sassy had her first ballet recital today. I took her to the beauty salon first to let her get all prettied up. Then we ventured out to the performance. I was able to get a pic of her in costume before we got going.
And of course we had a little down time before the performance started so I had to get her lounging around.
The performance itself was great. We chose to go with a program that is religious based and she worries more about the kids enjoying themselves and having a great experience and it really showed. The kids loved it. Of course our video camera died the night before this performance so I had to adapt and overcome and used my regular camera. I will upload it to a separate post later.
The ballet praise ballet company was able to pose when the performance was finished and the group did such a wonderful job!!

Well when all was said and done she was very proud of herself and she had every right to be. She worked hard and loved doing it. I can't wait to see her spring performance!

No comments: