Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Eggs!!

Alrighty so after a rough week back in reality! We decided to end the week having a fun night, I bought the kids Bolt and while they watched that they ate dinner and then I helped them individually paint their eggs.
Eve was scared to make a mess(so not like her)
Christopher goofed and giggled his way through our little painting session
Harmon was my thoughtful one, commenting pn all the colors.
And then there was my analytical Goobers!Who I totally think has been sneaking views of America's Next Top Model to see how they pose!
All in all they made some simple but very vivid, beautiful easter eggs! We also baked cookies for reading time afterwards.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gabe looks soooo grown up! They all do! But wow! Fun times with Easter Eggs...you're on the ball to have colored them AND posted about it already!

chrissifaye said...

Oh my goodness they are getting so big. I love how Eve's face is still dirty, I don't know if she will ever grow out of that lol. Topher looks like he is such a goofball. I just can't believe how grown up Harm and Gabe look.