Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last week of December



Wow I can't believe it's the last week of December! This year has been so full of ups and downs I feel like I am attached to a string of a yoyo. Anyway, we had a great Christmas and decided to let the kids celebrate New Year's Eve early with a sleepover(I know I am completely crazy!). I had a total of 8 kids at the beginning but lost 2 during the night back to their house. But I am exhausted, and we are going to go out tonight for New Year's Eve. I hope this year has been good for all, I know I am looking forward to the new year.


We also had a lot of fun with our army family on Christmas Eve! This is my Army nephew after I snuck him a cupcake, he was so embarassed cause all the adults came in and were laughing, I whisked him away to a bath which made him much more happy!

1 comment:

Pepple said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog Dusti! I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are. Eve is such a little doll. I look forward to reading your blog.