Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy Week


I can not believe the first week of december has already passed. Things for us have been crazy. This week Scotty got officially welcomed into the Non Commissioned Officer Corps. It was a neat ceremony(I am a sucker for those kind of things) and I was glad I got to witness it. I also taught my last class here on Polk, which was very sad for me but exciting at the same time. Topher and Eve both came down with a stomach flu(always loads of fun!) and today we had our welcome home thingy for our company. It was 35 degrees and they had planned an outdoor gathering with jumpy things for the kids. Yeah for the most part we huddled under blankets and bs'ed our way through the 2 1/2 hours of freezing temps, I am still dethawing. But it was a good week and we had a lot of fun! We get our Christmas tree this weekend and then Christmas season will officially kick off for us!

No comments: