Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dog treats

So I am an avid animal lover and have two wonderful labs that I am lucky enough to have in our family. Our labtard is older and goes by the name of Duke. He isn't as full of energy as he used to be but still finds ways to crack me up. He also become a bit more picky about what treats he will take so I started hunting for some treats I could make at home. And thanks to my love affair with pintrest I found a recipe that both my labtard and my cracklab( my 3 year old golden lab) LOVE! I found the recipe off of the blog : A kitchen muse. Below are some shots of the baking process and me being stalked by the labtard after I had him try one :)

The dough is very sticky and I highly suggest getting rice flour to try if your pup's stomach is easily upset. But once again, I have labs so they eat everything!


Since it is Christmas I went with the star shapes just for fun!
He is patiently waiting and watching for his next treat!

No comments: