Monday, March 9, 2009

Where the heck is spring?

While it has been close to 2 years since I have seen a substantial amount of snow, I am not overly pleased that once again its SNOWING! I am ready for spring and to start my garden for the first time. We have settled into the house but haven't had much time at home. We made a trip over to Spokane this weekend to see our niece's baptism. It was wonderful and great to see the family again. But I am looking forward to having a couple weeks at home to settle in. The kids are good. Although Harm went to the dentist today and had to have 2 teeth pulled. That's it as far as the updating go.
Take care all!

1 comment:

6Jewels said...

We're excited to do a garden this year too. So getting five inches of snow last night was really depressing. Hope Harm isn't hurting too much. Thanks for coming over. It was great to see you all!