Saturday, January 24, 2009

On the Road Again!!!



On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again........... That's right we are finally on the road to Washington. After the last two weeks, we are very happy to be on our way. We spent this last week out at a cabin and it was the best thing we have done. The kiddos spent the week crayfish and frog hunting(believe me they found tons, and named them and tried to keep them). They had a lot of fun! I spent the week doing homework and trying to get ahead in my classes so that I won't be stressing them on our trip and when we are settling(I am hoping to have my AAG in June). Scott spent the week clearing post, although he still found a couple afternoons to spend fishing and campfires(I think he is a pyro in hiding). But our peaceful week has come to end and now we are on the road heading for WA. Tonight we have stopped over in Kerrville, Tx, but tomorrow we are heading to Sierra Vista to spend some times with some friends and to do the tourist thing in Tombstone and Bisbee. Then it is on to Disneyland for a few days before we head north. I will keep y'all updated!

No comments: